25 Day Yoga Challenge
On your marks, get set, the 25 Day Challenge at myUTOPIA is back this October!
Being Breast Cancer Awareness month we aim to raise funds for PinkDrive as we challenge ourselves to complete 25 classes in just 31 days.
We will celebrate the end of the challenge with a special Halloween Party and prize-giving at Lou Lou's Bar.
The challenge is a great way to kickstart your summer fitness goals and deepen your practice whilst meeting great people on the way all competing to complete the challenge.
Package pricing for a month of unlimited classes starts at just R777pm (or R31 per class!) and all our classes include everything you need including yoga mat, yoga towel, sweat towel, water, essential oil refreshment cloth and beautiful shower amenities.
So if you are looking to take your practice to the next level or just want to work on your fitness, lose some weight or challenge yourself to something new then the #25DayChallenge is for you!
Committing to and challenging yourself helps you to recognize your own incredible strength. A group commitment allows you to build confidence, flexibility and remain motivated as we take on this challenge together! Challenge yourself to experience the physical, mental and life changing benefits that a daily practice has to offer. This challenge is a great way to either begin, refine or deepen your yoga practice.
Sign up and receive:
· Register for your crowd funding and get your family and friends to sponsor you per class completed, there are cool prizes to be won
Complete the challenge and receive:
· An awesome goody bag from our amazing sponsors
· Invitation to attend our post event party
· You must complete 25 Yoga/Pilates/Barre/Dance classes within October 2018
· If you miss a day you can make it up by 2 classes on another day. You are only allowed to do this once a week.
· You must sign up on the challenge board throughout the month
· If you are travelling out of Cape Town, you can make up the classes at another studio. You will need to post this on one of your social media pages and tag us in the posting.
You can expect:
· Increased strength, improved flexibility & possible weight loss
· Renewed energy, definite stress reduction & improved focus & mental clarity
· A better sense of self & body image with improved sleep & eating habits
· A renewed sense of connection with yourself & a new level of awesomeness